Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/01/10 19:59:11 UTC

CVS write access - Diane Holt

Hey all,

I just saw Diane's patch for the <sound> task as well as the index.html.

They look perfectly fine and I think that Diane has been not only excellent
in being a vocal contributor (I don't always agree with her and I know she
doesn't always agree with me), but she has also taken the effort to start to
learn Java as well as contribute patches and she has been very helpful for
people on the mailing list. To me, those qualities spells a perfect
candidate for getting CVS write access. I also hope that by having CVS write
access, that will encourage her to learn Java even further (and maybe even
branch out to having her own OSS projects in the future) and participate in
the development of Ant even more.

So, what do you all say? We need two more +1's.

thanks,

-jon

RE: CVS write access - Diane Holt

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>.

+1

Re: CVS write access - Diane Holt

Posted by Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com>.
"Simeon H.K. Fitch" wrote:

> She's got mine: +1

Mine too: +1

Glenn McAllister

Re: CVS write access - Diane Holt

Posted by "Simeon H.K. Fitch" <si...@fitch.net>.

--
Mustard Seed Software
mailto:simeon@fitch.net

Re: CVS write access - Diane Holt

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I just saw Diane's patch for the <sound> task as well as the
> index.html.
>
> They look perfectly fine and I think that Diane has been not only
> excellent in being a vocal contributor [...], but she has also
> taken the effort to start to learn Java as well as contribute
> patches and she has been very helpful for people on the mailing
> list. To me, those qualities spells a perfect candidate for getting
> CVS write access.

Couldn't agree more

+1

Stefan

Re: CVS write access - Diane Holt

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <du...@x180.net>.
On 1/10/01 10:59 AM, "Jon Stevens" <jo...@latchkey.com> wrote:

> So, what do you all say? We need two more +1's.

I'm good with that. :) +1.

                                                                  !try; do()

Re: CVS write access - Diane Holt

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 10:59  10/1/01 -0800, Jon Stevens wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>I just saw Diane's patch for the <sound> task as well as the index.html.
>
>They look perfectly fine and I think that Diane has been not only excellent
>in being a vocal contributor (I don't always agree with her and I know she
>doesn't always agree with me), but she has also taken the effort to start to
>learn Java as well as contribute patches and she has been very helpful for
>people on the mailing list. To me, those qualities spells a perfect
>candidate for getting CVS write access. I also hope that by having CVS write
>access, that will encourage her to learn Java even further (and maybe even
>branch out to having her own OSS projects in the future) and participate in
>the development of Ant even more.
>
>So, what do you all say? We need two more +1's.

Welcome
+1
Cheers,

Pete