Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Kurjanowicz <mk...@cc.gatech.edu> on 2004/03/04 13:24:19 UTC

Re: JNDI Specs

John,
The best place to start is the JNDI tutorial.  After that, the docs are
_ok_, but not great.  If you have any questions, email me.

Are we thinking about using JNDI in geronimo?
-Matt K.

Re: JNDI Specs

Posted by Matt Kurjanowicz <mk...@cc.gatech.edu>.
Wow did I read that wrong.  For some reason I read it as JINI - I was
wondering why JINI was coming into play with Geronimo (might be a good
idea tho).
Heh, of course geronimo uses JNDI :) How *foolish* of me.

-Matt K.

Re: JNDI Specs

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.