Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by sa_le <sl...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/10 06:26:30 UTC

Background Jobs

Given my system with 1.5 lacs users and 2 lacs contents(say documents with
some attributes say title, tags, description etc.). I need to run a loop
within a loop where I need to iterate over these 1.5 lacs users and for each
of the user in the outer loop I need to iterate 2 ...

Re: Background Jobs

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
ok... and?

J-D