Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se> on 2006/01/08 10:44:13 UTC

[validator] Is there any interest in an EAN/UPC validator?

Hello

I've written a validator class for the European Article Numbering system
(EAN) and Universal Product Code (UPC) coding systems. That is the
number codes associated with the bar codes that can be found on most
products these days.

Is there any interest in adding this to commons-validator? The code
includes a small set of unit tests.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [validator] Is there any interest in an EAN/UPC validator?

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
New validators with tests are always welcome :-)

Niall