Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bruce Hartman <BH...@westell.com> on 2011/07/27 20:52:08 UTC

PAX web and felix

I'm attempting to get jsp to work in a bundle.

I loaded the three pax bundles:
OPS4J Pax Web - Jetty Bundle (0.7.3)
OPS4J Pax Web - Jsp Support (0.7.3)
OPS4J Pax Web - Extender - WAR (0.7.3)

(I didn't use the newer versions because I couldn't get the Apache Felix Web Management Console (3.1.6) bundle working with it).

I then added the following to a service tracker:

httpContext = webContainer.createDefaultHttpContext();
            webContainer.registerServlet("/frameworkservlet", new FrameworkServlet(), null, httpContext);
            webContainer.registerJsps(new String[]{ "*.jsp" }, httpContext);
            webContainer.registerResources("/", "/war", httpContext);

My manifest file has the entry:
Web-ContextPath: /war

My bundle has a "war" directory, with a jsp directory under that.

If I changes the registerJsps call to new String[]{"/jsp/*"}, I cannot access the jsp file from the browser at all (no matter what path I use).

I don't have a web.xml file.  I don't think I need one (based on the fact that html is working just fine).

Am I missing something here?  Do I have to add something else to my manifest?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.  Let me know if you need more clarification

Bruce

RE: PAX web and felix

Posted by Bruce Hartman <BH...@westell.com>.
Thanks a ton Achim.

Bruce

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

RE: PAX web and felix

Posted by Bruce Hartman <BH...@westell.com>.

Re: PAX web and felix

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Bruce,

Re: PAX web and felix

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Oh
another thing I forgot to mention you need a servlet-api bundle like

org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/1.1.2

regards, Achim

RE: PAX web and felix

Re: PAX web and felix

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.