Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tamer Sezgin <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 19:45:27 UTC

OFBiz on other sites

Hi,
It seems "ofbiz.dev.java.net" site contains some documents in addition to
the link to OFBiz web site.
They are not up to date, but especially "data model" drawings seems to be
useful.

Is there somewhere updated versions of these documents?

Direct access URL to the data model documents is below:

https://ofbiz.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=236&expandFolder=236&folderID=1193

Regards,
Tamer

Re: OFBiz on other sites

Posted by Tamer Sezgin <ta...@gmail.com>.
David, thank you for the explanations and good news.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 10:35 PM, David E Jones <david.jones@hotwaxmedia.com

Re: OFBiz on other sites

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Tamer,