Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Divyank Turakhia <di...@directi.com> on 2002/12/13 19:02:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Adding text to all pages served

Hi,

I wanted to add a piece of text to the top or bottom of every page that
is served, with Apache 1.3 without modifying the pages themselves.

How would I go about doing the same?

Thanks,
Divyank

Re: [users@httpd] Adding text to all pages served

Posted by Christopher Schulte <sc...@nospam.schulte.org>.
At 11:32 PM 12/13/2002 +0530, Divyank Turakhia wrote:
>I wanted to add a piece of text to the top or bottom of every page that
>is served, with Apache 1.3 without modifying the pages themselves.

mod_layout comes to mind.  I used this for some time.
One problem was that some children would segfault, but I
never tried to track it down.  This may or may not be a
problem for you.

--
Christopher Schulte
http://www.schulte.org/