Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/01/09 11:58:05 UTC

TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

All,

After speaking to various folks at various times about some form of
Tomcat conference, I've finally got around to actually doing something
about it. I'm like to try and do something alongside ApacheCon NA 2017.

I've started a discussion on the users list.

All help, support, ideas etc. welcome on that thread.

Cheers,

Mark

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 01/09/2017 12:58 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> All,
>
> After speaking to various folks at various times about some form of
> Tomcat conference, I've finally got around to actually doing something
> about it. I'm like to try and do something alongside ApacheCon NA 2017.

That makes sense since the ApacheCon I have done 2 JUGs on tomcat-8.5,
got a bunch of questions and requests to do more of the same.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic