Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sk...@free.fr on 2009/02/16 23:27:06 UTC

API discussion: Quoting of arguments: why is it enabled by default?

Hi,

I am wondering why the quoting of arguments (if they contain spaces) is enabled
by default.

This is certainly not the behaviour I was expecting while using the API, as
passing a filename as an argument will just fail if it is surrounded with
quotes.

regards,
sami dalouche

Re: API discussion: Quoting of arguments: why is it enabled by default?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Can you change your subject to start with [XYZ] and replace XYZ with
the Commons project your question pertains to?

Thanks,
Ralph