Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com.INVALID> on 2017/01/13 23:25:53 UTC

Projects for Google Summer of Code 2017

Hi there,
The GSOC 2017 [1] is coming soon. I figured it would be nice if we could
find small projects that a student could implement this summer. Apache
already takes part in this, and all we'd need to do is label Jira issues as
GSOC projects. Any ideas for projects?

As a note, during my grad school I participated in GSOC a couple of times
and I'd say they were some of my most rewarding development experiences.

[1] - https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/

Re: Projects for Google Summer of Code 2017

Posted by Aviem Zur <av...@gmail.com>.
Kenn that scholarly documents project sounds awesome.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.