Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2010/06/07 10:03:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Pluto 2.0.2

The vote for releasing Apache Pluto 2.0.2 passes with 6 +1 votes (4 binding), and no 0 or -1 votes.

I will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the binary distribution to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send later this week after I have updated the Pluto website and download links.

Regards,

Ate Douma