Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Gregory Shimansky <gs...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 00:49:32 UTC

[jdktools] Oops I've reassigned HARMONY-1410 to myself

Hello Geir

I really didn't notice that it was assigned to you, I noticed it only in
JIRA notification. If you were working on it please assign it back to
yourself. I am just trying to help, you know.

--
Gregory

Re: [jdktools] Oops I've reassigned HARMONY-1410 to myself

Posted by Ilya Neverov <il...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I returns to this task and I plan to complete tomorrow the 'test' and
'doc' targets for jdk, jre or a selected module.

Thanks
-Ilya

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.

Posted by Ivan Popov <iv...@gmail.com>.