Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/01/15 06:55:56 UTC

Last remaining CI failures... EAR, Repository, Eclipse plugins

Anyone have any ideas what these problems are?

EAR:
http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/surefireReport.action?
buildId=2272&projectId=16&projectGroupId=2#org.apache.maven.plugin.ear.E
arMojoTest

Eclipse:
http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/surefireReport.action?
buildId=2273&projectId=17&projectGroupId=2

Repository:
http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/surefireReport.action?
buildId=2286&projectId=30&projectGroupId=2

Thanks,
Brett

Re: Last remaining CI failures... EAR, Repository, Eclipse plugins

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brett,

The tests are running ok now. I don't know what happened.

Regards,
Stéphane

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 1/15/07, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Anyone have any ideas what these problems are?
>
> EAR:
> http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/surefireReport.action?
> buildId=2272&projectId=16&projectGroupId=2#org.apache.maven.plugin.ear.E
> arMojoTest

XMLUnit asserts that the generated deployment descriptor is compliant
regarding a particular project. The error we have is:

Could not assert deployment descriptor The markup declarations
contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be
well-formed

31,32,33 tests the jboss-app.xml configuration so I guess the problem
lies there. I can't reproduce on my local box.

I don't think I have access to this machine but if I do, let me know
how and I'll have a look. Otherwise, check
target/projects/project-XXX/target/jboss-app.xml or application.xml
(where XXX is 031, 032 or 033).

Nothing has changed on our side regarding this (same version of
xmlunit, same version of EAR plugin, waiting for a release). I guess
that something is wrong on this environment.

Thanks,

Stéphane