Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/09 19:06:16 UTC

Re: Talk on Apache Isis at DDD Netherlands User Group

Hi Jeroen,
Today I've uploaded a new version of our site, at
http://incubator.apache.org/isis.  On it you'll find some pre-canned
presentations that you can use.

They are listed at the bottom of the home page ("Promoting Apache
Isis"), and also in the "other resources" section at the bottom of the
LHS navigation bar.

Any feedback, good or bad, let us know here.

Cheers
Dan