Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by BinaryTree <bi...@foxmail.com> on 2019/03/04 04:53:20 UTC

Ignite put/query takes more than 500ms occasionally

Hello Ignites -
I have an ignite cluster with 8c16 configuration and SSD disk, sometimes the cache put/query operations may take more 500ms.

Here is my cache configuration:
https://github.com/RedBlackTreei/streamer

And I dumped five thread logs when timeout (>500ms) occurred, You can get it in the attachments.

Looking forward to your replies.

Re: Ignite put/query takes more than 500ms occasionally

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can't see anything particularly interesting, nodes are mostly idle. Can you
describe how your client(s) work? Can you provide a thread dump from client?
--
Ilya Kasnacheev