Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Blanco <bl...@bitrock.com> on 2004/05/03 16:21:41 UTC

Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation

Hello,

Attached to this message you will find the following files :
manual/index.xml.es
manual/programs/index.xml.es
manual/mod/index.xml.es
manual/mod/quickreference.xml.es
manual/mod/beos.xml.es
manual/mod/directives.xml.es
The translation has been reviewed by Daniel Lopez.

Just to let you know, at the moment we are also working on :
manual/mod/core.xml.es
manual/mod/directive-dict.xml.es
manual/mod/leader.xml.es
manual/mod/prefork.xml.es
manual/mod/allmodules.xml.es
manual/upgrading.xml.es
manual/new_features_2_0.xml.es
and should submit those soon

Best Regards,

--
Jesus Blanco                         www.bitrock.com
Product Manager

Re: Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Blanco <bl...@bitrock.com> wrote:

> Thanks for changing the copyright date and the reference to the
> allmodules.xml.es file. Next time I will try not to forget those
> details.

Regarding to the allmodules.xml - you're not the first :-)
For that reason I've removed the references and referenced them
automatically from within the xslts.

nd

Re: Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation

Posted by Blanco <bl...@bitrock.com>.
Hi Andre,

Thanks for changing the copyright date and the reference to the
allmodules.xml.es file. Next time I will try not to forget those
details.

Kinds Regards,

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> wrote:

> * Blanco <bl...@bitrock.com> wrote:
>
> > Attached to this message you will find the following files :
> > manual/index.xml.es
> > manual/programs/index.xml.es
> > manual/mod/index.xml.es
> > manual/mod/quickreference.xml.es
> > manual/mod/beos.xml.es
> > manual/mod/directives.xml.es
> > The translation has been reviewed by Daniel Lopez.
>
> Thanks, committed to 2.1 and 2.0 (no differences except the rev.#).
> I've adjusted the copyright date, since these files are starting 2004.

Oh, and the references to allmodules.xml were wrong. Your files (sitemap,
quickreference, directives, mod/index) need to refer to allmodules.xml.es.

nd
--
Already I've seen people (really!) write web URLs in the form:
http:\\some.site.somewhere

Re: Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Blanco <bl...@bitrock.com> wrote:

> Attached to this message you will find the following files :
> manual/index.xml.es
> manual/programs/index.xml.es
> manual/mod/index.xml.es
> manual/mod/quickreference.xml.es
> manual/mod/beos.xml.es
> manual/mod/directives.xml.es
> The translation has been reviewed by Daniel Lopez.

Thanks, committed to 2.1 and 2.0 (no differences except the rev.#).
I've adjusted the copyright date, since these files are starting 2004.

nd
--
Das, was ich nicht kenne, spielt stückzahlmäßig *keine* Rolle.

                                   -- Helmut Schellong in dclc