Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Deepa Kamalanathan <fl...@yahoo.co.in> on 2016/12/05 02:55:50 UTC

Re: REST API with .NET WCF - POST error

Hi,

We have tried couple options to solve this problem,
We created a custom behavior to add this a Content type to the header of the
response but the WCF-WebHTTP adapter transmission failure occurs before the
message gets to that point. Next, we tried to configure the AMQ to add a
content type but could not find the correct “config” to edit.

Finally, we decided to choose BizTalk HTTP adapter instead of the
WCF-WebHTTP adapter to POST the message to the AMQ. The HTTP adapter is a
very old adapter and it doesn't  picky about what is in the header of the
response. It was pleasing to find that the HTTP adapter did  POST a message
to the AMQ without a transmission failure.

Here is the detail information.
https://connectedpawns.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/integrating-apache-activemq-with-biztalk-server-publishing-messages/

Regards,
Deepa Kamalanathan