Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/17 14:18:11 UTC

Dismax Wiki page

I was looking at a question on the users list, and there are a couple of
issues...

I'm running 1.4.1 on a Windows box. Trying to specify dismax via
defType=dismax fails, returning 0 results and doesn't look like it hits the
dismax handler at all, at least the parsed query comes back with +() +()
with debugQuery=on.

deftype=dismax is fine. qt=dismax is also fine.

The Wiki page has qt=defType=dismax in one of the examples (
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxQParserPlugin). and the rest of the
examples have defType.

Before I fix the Wiki page, what's the preferred syntax? I thought it was
def[T|t]ype.... And is the capitalization thing really a problem or not?

Thanks
Erick

Re: Dismax Wiki page

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Ahhh, thanks, that clears up some things for me...

Erick

Re: Dismax Wiki page