Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikita Amelchev <na...@apache.org> on 2021/10/13 10:35:59 UTC

Re: Move Azure, AWS, GCE to the ignite-extensions

+1 to migrate and include to the Ignite 2.12 scope

пн, 20 сент. 2021 г. в 17:09, Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>:

> Perfect, thanks, Maxim!
>
> -
> Denis
>

> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 8:29 AM Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> >

> > I've created an issue [1] to move all cloud-based IP-finders to the
> > ignite-extensions. The motivation is the same as with migration of
> > Spring Data integration - to remove integration dependency of the
> > release cycle on Ignite releases.

Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: Move Azure, AWS, GCE to the ignite-extensions

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Hello Stephen,

I'm planning to release the extensions soon. Tests are OK, however,
some TC Suites still need to be configured.

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Petr,

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.