Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org> on 2019/06/25 12:42:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Daffodil 2.4.0

We've added a lot of good features and bug fixes to Daffodil since the
2.3.0 release, and it's about that time where we need to start thinking
about getting the next release out.

One bug I would like to get resolved is DAFFODIL-2163, which I think I
can track down this week. Are there any other issues that people think
should be resolved for 2.4.0?

Maybe we can start the release process next week?

- Steve

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Daffodil 2.4.0

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Will have a look as soon as I'm back in the office. Probably tomorrow.

Chris

Holen Sie sichOutlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________
Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi all,

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by "Sloane, Brandon" <bs...@tresys.com>.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.
Seems reasonable to me. I just put DAFFODIL-2163 in review. I'll take a
look at the first one in your list.

- Steve