Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/04 10:46:05 UTC

Action for conversations

I've added an action that checks for conversation id - I've implemented as I
think it should be but it still doesn't work.

@vassil - maybe, you can take a look at it and see if you see why it isn't
firing.

Thanks.

D.

Re: Action for conversations

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
I haven't got this to work but one user informed me that this is working.

Maybe, someone else can test this as well.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.