Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frederic Laub <in...@012.net.il> on 2002/09/03 09:03:56 UTC

RE: Database Connection in Logic Beans - pooling? => request cycle

I got the message and I will use the sessionFacade pattern and use the
connection pool as you advised.
Nevertheless I would like to know where the request cycle ends in the struts
framework?
I didn't find any diagram regarding the request cycle.
I would like to store (among other things) the time for processing each
request.
I suppose I'll have to put the code in the controller component, the
ActionServlet?
How can I best achieve this?

Thanks to you all for your advice.
Frederic