Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "marc9022@yahoo.de" <ma...@yahoo.de> on 2004/03/19 23:29:24 UTC

Will James be avaiable as an *.EAR J2EE-Appserver Module (JBoss or Apache Geronimo)?

Hi,

I developing strong on a CRM-Projekt written in Java Swing,
JSP/Servlets, Java Beans
and Enterprise Java Beans based on Java J2EE Appserver (JBoss 3.2.3 )

I want to have some E-Mail-Functions inside my CRM-Suite and decided to use
Apache James, while it is Java based and run erverywhere i need it. The
Mailet-API
of James is DB drivven and nice and Hypersonic is and Java written,
Highperformance
Microkernel DB thadt works also in JBoss biside with Tomcat for
JSP/Servlets.

If James was able to run as an Module of an Java J2EE-Server like JBoss or
Apache Geronimo (if it is was avaiable in Future) it would be Great!

Marc