Posted to commits@pig.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/28 15:38:32 UTC

[Pig Wiki] Trivial Update of "JuliusSie" by JuliusSie

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Pig Wiki" for change notification.

The "JuliusSie" page has been changed by JuliusSie:
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/JuliusSie

New page:
I am involved inside the Internet Marketing Industry for over five years now.<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Although I have a day job as an plumber in an esteemed firm, I still find time to maintain my personal blog and come up with 10 to 20 blog posts a day. Writing is his passion and radio communications by doing exactly what he loves to do - write, write and write some more.<<BR>>
<<BR>>
<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Also visit my weblog :: [[http://beatsheadphone.co.uk/coast-guard-contemplates-hands-free-radio-for-rescue-swimmers/|icom m71 earpiece]]