Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net> on 2001/02/05 14:30:47 UTC

Re: activities!

Bravo bravo bravo, Greg!!!

That's wonderful!  And (y'all knew I was going to say this), we really
have to get that repository working now, for some basic value of
"working", it's the missing piece at this point.  Greg's progress is a
direct challenge, a brazen glove thrown on the floor, an impertinent
yet energizing slap in the face.  He must be shown his place!

-K

Re: activities!

Posted by Jim Blandy <ji...@zwingli.cygnus.com>.
Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net> writes:
> a brazen glove thrown on the floor

My parents brazened my baby shoes.  Does that count?

Re: activities!

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 07:51:03AM -0600, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
> Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:
>
> > I warned you... I've got enough of the checkout stuff done, that I can move
> > along to creating and modifying resources on the server :-)
> >
> > La lalala la la...
>
> Gee whiz, we better get those "wc properties" implemented on the
> client side then...

Auggghhgh!! A threat to withold necessary functionality, in a poor attempt
to slow me down! Why... I'll get you, you wascally Ben!

:-)

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: activities!