Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com> on 2008/12/15 19:51:05 UTC

Re: please help me configure

Hi Silvia,
just create three service/endpoint configuration for bean component (check
this for details http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-bean.html) and
- in case all three pojo services can get the same message then create one
jms consumer for your topic see
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jms.html, create static recipien
list service (it's EIP component) see
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-eip.html#servicemix-eip-StaticRecipientList,
then configure target service of jms consumer to static recipient list and
target services of static recipient list to your bean services
- in case you want to take message from different topics just create three
jms consumers and configure their targets to the three bean/pojo services