Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/03/01 21:08:10 UTC

New Sqoop Committer - Abraham Fine

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Abraham Fine as a new committer on Apache Sqoop. Please join me in gratulations!

Abe has added several new features, most notably Parquet support to HDFS connector and schema less-to-schema less transfer, fixed very good amount of technical depth and recently even made our integration test suite to not only run, but also to pass on a real cluster which significantly improves our quality. You can see all of his contributions at [1].

Welcome on board Abe!

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://s.apache.org/n2J7