Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Zak Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 22:17:27 UTC

[patch] Synchronize staging directory

Hi-

Patch contents:
  * SourceProcessorMojo - delete stale target file if source file doesn't
exist anymore
  * TestSourceProcessorMojo - same but for test directory
  * it00017 - integration test for functionality, also added to test suite

Issues discovered
  * Verifier.executeGoal executes clean:clean as well as the goal requested,
this is exactly what I didn't want for this test; test required manual
verification
  * CSharpClassCompiler will invoke csc even if there are no files in the
source path; this causes a build failure

Happy New Year-
Zak

Re: [patch] Synchronize staging directory

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Zak, I'm reviewing the patch now

Posted by Zak Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com>.