Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ccp999 <cc...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/26 08:33:27 UTC

Can Pivot play a sound file?

I would like to play an sound alert in my application.  could Pivot play
sound media file?

Re: Can Pivot play a sound file?

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
There's really no need for Pivot to provide anything special for sound
files; you can use all the regular Java packages / features for that.
Check out some of the things available here:
http://stackoverflow.com/tags/javasound/info

~Roger