Posted to users@solr.apache.org by "Tang, Rebecca" <Re...@ucsf.edu.INVALID> on 2022/04/06 19:57:14 UTC

SolrCloud training recommendations

Hi there,

We are looking for virtual customized SolrCloud training for our project.  We are hoping to be able to meet with an instructor and discuss what topics should be covered and then proceed with a one- or two-days course over zoom.

Does anyone know of any companies that offer that?

Thank you,
Rebecca

Re: SolrCloud training recommendations

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi,

For a more complete overview, head to the Support wiki page at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Support <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Support>.

BTW - that list may be a bit out of date. Help vetting each entry and bringing the list up to date is highly appreciated. You can ask for edit permission if you want to help!

Jan