Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by alexus <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 04:16:34 UTC

SA + maildrop

I have maildrop installed on my system and I was thinking to enable a
global rule among of all my maildrop users

where all emails that have score 5.0 and higher would move into junk
e-mail folder, and rest should go to INBOX as it was in the past

can someone help me out with this?

--
http://alexus.org/

Re: SA + maildrop

Posted by Bill Landry <bi...@inetmsg.com>.
alexus wrote:
> I have maildrop installed on my system and I was thinking to enable a
> global rule among of all my maildrop users
>
> where all emails that have score 5.0 and higher would move into junk
> e-mail folder, and rest should go to INBOX as it was in the past
>
> can someone help me out with this?

Depending on how your MTA is configured, you could use something like
this in your maildroprc file:

USER="$1"
DOMAIN="$2"
VMAIL="/var/spool/vmail"
VDOMAIN="$VMAIL/$DOMAIN"
DEFAULT="$VDOMAIN/$USER"

# Deliver Spam to spam folder (create spam folder or maildir if it does
not exist)
if ( /^X-Spam-Flag: YES/:hD )
{
    exception {
       to $DEFAULT/.Spam/
    }
    exception {
       `test -d $DEFAULT`
        if ( $RETURNCODE == 0 )
        {
            `$MAILDIRMAKE -f Spam $DEFAULT`
            `echo "Spam" >> $DEFAULT/subscriptions`
            to $DEFAULT/.Spam/
        }
        else
        {
            `$MAILDIRMAKE $DEFAULT`
            `$MAILDIRMAKE -f Spam $DEFAULT`
            `echo "Spam" >> $DEFAULT/subscriptions`
            to $DEFAULT/.Spam/
        }
    }
}

Watch for wrapping.  You will also need to adjust the folder paths to
meet your own needs.

Bill