Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/22 21:02:30 UTC

Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.

Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

Steve

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Han Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Upayavira!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:02 AM, Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation
> to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira"
> account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.
> Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We
> Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use
> the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <
> https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <
> http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,
Peking University, China

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Upayavira!

Dawid

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
well deserved, welcome on board Upayavira!

Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Upayavira!

Posted by Alan Woodward <al...@flax.co.uk>.

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Welcome Upayavira!

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation
> to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira"
> account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.
> Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We
> Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use
> the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <
> https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <
> http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Anshum Gupta

RE: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Welcome Upayavira!

Glad to have you on board.
Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Upayavira!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:17 AM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <
tomasflobbe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats Upayavira!!
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Upayavira!
>>
>> Joel Bernstein
>> http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Ramkumar R. Aiyengar <
>> andyetitmoves@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Welcome Upayavira!

Varun Thacker

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Upayavira!!

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Upayavira!

Posted by "Ramkumar R. Aiyengar" <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Upayavira!

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks all!
>
> I've been using Solr in various capacities since 2008 and teaching
> training courses in it since 2010. I love the challenge that training
> brings, and the breadth of exposure to differing use-cases it brings
> [next course next week in London - do come!!]
>
> More recently I've been really enjoying the combination of bootstrap and
> AngularJS, and the way that I can (finally) do front end development. I
> hope to continue to bring that to Solr, with the new UI. There's so many
> ways it can better serve Solr users (and also be a better vehicle for
> training people too!)
>
> Many thanks for all your welcomes!
>
> Upayavira
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015, at 05:14 PM, Shawn Heisey wrote:
>> On 6/22/2015 1:02 PM, Steve Rowe wrote:
>> > I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome to the group!

Adrien

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Thanks all!

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Upayavira!

-Yonik

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Upayavira!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:32 AM, Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Christian Moen <cm...@atilika.com>.
Congratulations, Upayavira!

Posted by "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Upayavira!