Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Thomas Le Guyader <th...@sab2i.com> on 2012/01/20 18:27:11 UTC

Custom Portal in Websphere 7.0 : Problem with j2-admin::PageNavigator

Hello everybody,

I'm actually developing a custom portal based on Jetspeed (2.2.1). I
have my first version and it works very well on Tomcat (6.0).

Now I need now to deploy my portal on Websphere (7.0). For that, I
consulted documentation on the jetspeed 2 website and all seems to work
well EXCEPT for the j2-admin::PageNavigator (and it is quite annoying
for a daily utilization of the portal).

The page is shown correctly except the PageNavigator portlet that show
the following message:
Portlet j2-admin::PageNavigator not available: Array index out of range:
1309

Do you already had than kind of problem after deployment on Websphere?
If yes, how did you solve the problem?

I will appreciate any help.
Thanks for reading.

Regards,
Thomas LE GUYADER

PS : Excuse my English. As you probably notice, that's not my natural
language. ;)

Un geste responsable aujourd hui pour preserver demain.
N imprimez ce message que si necessaire.

Please, consider the environment before printing this email.

Re: Custom Portal in Websphere 7.0 : Problem with j2-admin::PageNavigator

Posted by Thomas Le Guyader <th...@sab2i.com>.
Hello everybody,

I solve this problem by removing the Javascript bloc "onCopyComplete" in
the file \WEB-INF\view\spaces\page-navigator.jsp that is in the
j2-admin.war.

I suppose it must have some impacts but for my use, this solution (not
perfect) seems work satisfactorily.

Regards,
Thomas LE GUYADER