Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tim Bachta <tb...@kopent.com> on 2003/05/15 15:27:40 UTC

RE: Rendering an image in a PDF file

I checked the cocoon logs and found this in the error log:
ERROR   (2003-05-15) 08:18.46:091   [sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf.fop]
(/cocoon/vyzo/report.pdf) Thread-9/MessageHandler: Error in XObject :
Error while loading image file:C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Tomcat
4.1/webapps/cocoon/vyzo/images/logo.png : class java.lang.Exception -
Image error

Obviously it is choking on the image but why?  Any help would be great.

Tim