Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com> on 2006/08/02 18:31:19 UTC

[Stomp] Access Control List

Hi all,

  Does AMQ support access control ? basically I want certain users to
have access to only a few queues/topics. Im using stomp and found that I
could sent any random login & passcode and activemq would accept it.

- Sandeep

Re: [Stomp] Access Control List

Posted by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com>.
muy bad, I had messed up the activemq.xml. In case any one is following
this, activemq-jaas.jar is not included in the binary distribution of
AMQ 4.0.1 (neither in 4.0.2 nor in 4.1 snapshot).
However you can build it,  download the source and install activemq-jaas
(using maven).

- Sandeep

Posted by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Please see:

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/security.html

On 8/2/06, Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   Does AMQ support access control ? basically I want certain users to
> have access to only a few queues/topics. Im using stomp and found that I
> could sent any random login & passcode and activemq would accept it.
>
> - Sandeep

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com