Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Darren Haas <da...@dejima.com> on 2001/04/24 20:16:44 UTC

tomcat on IIS 5.0

RE: Jakarta Project

I am sure that this question has been asked more than enough times. I am
running IIS 5.0 and tomcat 3.2.1.  I followed the directions for tomcat on
IIS 4.0 and it works fine for several days at a time.  What seems to be
happening, is that tomcat closes after about 3 days.  The dos shell just
ends.  I check the log files and find no errors.  Do you know if IIS 5.0 or
Windows 2000 Server has been known to shut down tomcat.

Thanks,
Darren Haas

Darren Haas
Web Applications Project Manager