Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2008/05/07 12:03:24 UTC

Re: [VOTE] migrate Ivy's wiki to Confluence

So there are finally :
binding +1: 5
other +1 : 1

Le 30 avr. 08 à 23:05, Antoine Levy-Lambert a écrit :

> +1
>
> Antoine
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:43:47 +0200
>> Von: "Xavier Hanin" <xa...@gmail.com>
>> An: "Ant Developers List" <de...@ant.apache.org>
>> Betreff: Re: [VOTE] migrate Ivy\'s wiki to Confluence
>
>> Obviously, here's my own +1.
>>
>> It seems we have agreed to make this migration, but we still have
>> to wait
>> for April 30th to respect usual vote timeframe.
>>
>> I'll be in vacation next week, with no internet access. So if this
>> vote
>> ends
>> up like we can expect, it would be nice if somebody could ask infra
>> create the confluence wiki. Otherwise I'll do this when I come back.

I was offline too for some vacation too :)

Did you send any email, or should I do it ?

cheers,
Nicolas

>>> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>
wrote:

> Le 7 mai 08 à 14:14, Xavier Hanin a écrit :
>

>  On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <
>> nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  So there are finally :
>>> binding +1: 5
>>> other +1 : 1
>>>

>>> Le 30 avr. 08 à 23:05, Antoine Levy-Lambert a écrit :
>>>
>>> +1

>>> Did you send any email, or should I do it ?
>>>

>> I didn't, vas y :-)
>>

> I checked there:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/reporting-issues.html#new-wiki
> and there:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CWIKI/Index#Index-HowdowerequestaCWIKISpace%3F
> No mail needed, just a jira issue.
>
> Then here would be the space info :
>
> Project Name: Apache Ivy
> Keyword: IVY
> Admin: ???
>
> So I need "the cwiki account name of a PMC member (preferably the PMC
> chair) who will help administer the space".
> Any volunteer ?

I volunteer. But maybe we can do as for jira admin, conor and I could both
be admins? Conor, what do you think?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: [VOTE] migrate Ivy's wiki to Confluence

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> I checked there:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/reporting-issues.html#new-wiki
> and there:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CWIKI/Index#Index-HowdowerequestaCWIKISpace%3F
> No mail needed, just a jira issue.
>
> Then here would be the space info :
>
> Project Name: Apache Ivy
> Keyword: IVY
> Admin: ???
>
> So I need "the cwiki account name of a PMC member (preferably the PMC
> chair) who will help administer the space".
> Any volunteer ?

I just got the answer from Conor, so both Conor and I volunteer. I created
the JIRA request:

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: [VOTE] migrate Ivy's wiki to Confluence

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/