Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Mauricio César Ramírez Torres <mr...@cft.com.mx> on 2011/02/16 01:56:13 UTC

apparent error with MAC addresses

Hi, I finished the process of capturing an image, but when attempting to
make a reservation will not let me and tells me the time you requested
is not available although there is no reservation, I guess it's because
the log brand that has struggled to find the MAC of the VM, annex the
full log and the last line, if someone can guide me I'll be very grateful

--
Atte.

Mauricio César Ramírez Torres.
Soporte Técnico Frigus Bohn.
Tel. (442) 296 4566

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piensa bien si es imprescindible hacerlo.
El Medio Ambiente es cosa de todos.