Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cdelgadob <ca...@proyecti.com> on 2014/12/05 14:06:45 UTC

ActiveMQ Cluster - How to share scheduler data?

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how could I set up a network of brokers with the
scheduling functionality enabled.

The broker itself doesn't need to be persistent, because we have recovery
oprins if the messages are lost.

But we also use the embedded scheduler, which it's important.

I was wondering that if I stablish a Shared File System Master Slave (like
here <http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html>  ),
when a broker goes down and the next one gets the file lock, if it also gets
and process the scheduled messages.

There's something about this at the bottom of the page, but no explicit
indication on what happens with scheduled messages when a broker goes down
and the next one becomes master.

Can anyone confirm if they will be processed normally?

Thanks

 Carlos