Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by shahid ashraf <sh...@trialx.com> on 2017/02/07 07:11:31 UTC

ASSERTION ISSUE

I tried to run the assertion thing in the CVD and got the error ...
: org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.MainFrame.handleException(528): SEVERE:
scala/ScalaObject
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/ScalaObject

tried to added scala-library in pom as well but did not work

its the same issue already here but without solutions

https://www.mail-archive.com/user@ctakes.apache.org/msg01119.html

--
with Regards
Shahid Ashraf

RE: ASSERTION ISSUE

Posted by Thomas W Loehfelm <tw...@ucdavis.edu>.
See discussion in this thread: https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ctakes.apache.org/msg02873.html

I got around the ScalaObject error by changing from AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor to AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessorMinimal.

Tom