Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Rex Posadas <re...@kalexo.com> on 2008/04/29 19:31:25 UTC

Re: Sample Mailet to send acknowledgement message

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but the link below didn't work.

Is there another link you can provide?

or a simple explanation on how to set up acknowledgment emails.

thanks again.

- Rex

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Rex Posadas ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply, but the link below didn't work.
> Is there another link you can provide?

Try this:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/server/tags/build_2_3_1/src/java/org/apache/james/transport/mailets/AbstractRedirect.java?revision=532358

Stefano