Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2010/06/22 00:39:29 UTC

Drupal connector

I'd like to announce the availability of a Drupal connector for Apache
Wookie. Like all connectors this allows Wookie widgets to be embedded in
a host platform, in this case Drupal.

The code is currently in a temporary home in the foogen project [1],
more specifically [2] - I'm trying to find a proper home for it (can't
come here because it is GPL, can't go to Drupal because it contains
non-GPL code in our connector framework).

Whilst I didn't write this myself, our dev tells me this was a breeze to
create thanks to the PHP Connector Framework we provide.

Ross

[1] http://code.google.com/p/foogen/
[2]
http://code.google.com/p/foogen/source/browse/#svn/trunk/drupal/module/didget