Posted to user@struts.apache.org by nitin dubey <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/31 12:37:59 UTC

Patterns in struts.

Hello folks,

I just want to know the list of patterns that we are
using while implementing struts with tiles framework.
I have just started working with the struts framework
hence correct me if I am going wrong somewhere..

1. Front Controller - With ActionServlet and
struts-config.xml
2. Command Pattern - With Action classes
3. Composite View - Using the tiles framework

Regards,

Nitin

Re: Patterns in struts.

Posted by Antony Paul <an...@hotmail.com>.
1. Implementation of the MVC2 Paradigma.
2. Front Controller
3. View Dispatcher
4. Service To Worker.
5. Not complete: Inversion of Control