Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/11/06 17:07:40 UTC

[Axis2] jax-ws update

> BTW, I don't see that much of discussions on JAX-WS stuff in the dev
> mailing list. Rich, can you please give us some status on that, and
> perhaps that might help Thilina to add some info about our JAX-WS
progress.

Just wanted to respond to the note from Eran (and Thilina) on a request
for a JAX-WS status update.  I'll put something together either on a wiki
or in a note and will send it out probably tomorrow.  Overall though,
we're making good progress.

"Thilina Gunarathne" <cs...@gmail.com>
11/03/2006 08:54 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org, chinthaka@opensource.lk
cc

Subject
Re: [Vote][Axis2] Nikhil Thaker as a Committer

+1 for Nikhil..

> BTW, I don't see that much of discussions on JAX-WS stuff in the dev
> mailing list. Rich, can you please give us some status on that, and
> perhaps that might help Thilina to add some info about our JAX-WS
progress.
Yes... Please...

~Thilina

--