Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/05 22:30:02 UTC

[mailetdocs] Logo And Last Call Before Release

i've added a basic logo for mailetdocs (feedback welcomed) and i think
that we should be just about ready to cut a 0.1 for MailetDocs. please
jump in with anything that i've missed.

- robert

Re: [mailetdocs] Logo And Last Call Before Release

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> i've added a basic logo for mailetdocs (feedback welcomed) and i think
> that we should be just about ready to cut a 0.1 for MailetDocs. please
> jump in with anything that i've missed.

The logo works for me :-)

Stefano