Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com> on 2017/02/23 19:28:47 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC3

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 release.

Parquet C++ 1.0.0-rc3 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=parquet-cpp.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=apache-parquet-cpp-1.0.0-rc3

The tag used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=parquet-cpp.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/apache-parquet-cpp-1.0.0-rc3

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/1.0.0-rc3/apache-parquet-cpp-1.0.0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/1.0.0-rc3/apache-parquet-cpp-1.0.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/1.0.0-rc3/apache-parquet-cpp-1.0.0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/KEYS

The release is based on the commit hash
d56f4bdeb968255bff160eafd625734386b1ea6b.

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on So 26 Feb 2017 20:27:20 CET

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 because...

Also note that I skipped RC2 because there were issues in the signing
process.

--
  Uwe L. Korn
  uwelk@xhochy.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC3

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ryan,

With 2 +1 and 1 -1 binding votes, the RC does not pass. We will
prepare patches to address the feedback and make another RC.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi Deepak,

Posted by Deepak Majeti <ma...@gmail.com>.
Wes,

--
regards,
Deepak Majeti

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC3

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Majeti <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
regards,
Deepak Majeti

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC3

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.
Verified the release on OSX:

--
Julien

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC3

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>.