Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rajesh Nikam <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/10 13:55:28 UTC

Install Solr on EC2

Hi All,

I am looking for steps to run Solr 3.6.2 or latest stable version on Amazon
EC2.

I want this image to saved once created.

Could you please help with the steps that needs to be followed.

I have tried steps from
https://github.com/sunspot/sunspot/wiki/Configure-Solr-on-Ubuntu,-the-quickest-way

however after

$ sudo apt-get install solr-tomcat

give following error:

 solr-tomcat : Depends: solr-common (= 3.6.0+dfsg-1) but it is not going to
be installed
E: Broken packages

Thanks,
Rajesh