Posted to bugs@httpd.apache.org by Sanders <xf...@hyves.nl> on 2007/07/09 14:12:39 UTC

Another important point to consider is the registration and licensing requirements of those services.

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

As with the fruit component, the variety component has a value-change
event registered on it.

This listener function plots the coordinates on the map. It turns out
that there wasn't much to it. A  token or key is mapped to a set of
parameters which include the  service URLs, service API keys, XSL style
sheets, and default values used by the XmlHttpProxy. To see this example
in action, download simpleDynamicFaces. Follow these steps: Include the
following statements to fetch the Yahoo Map JavaScript library.

Check out the new tutorial, How to Create an Ajax-Enabled Phobos
Application for a gentle introduction to building a simple Phobos
application with AJAX functionality. comments-syntax-indicator span.

A  token or key is mapped to a set of parameters which include the
service URLs, service API keys, XSL style sheets, and default values
used by the XmlHttpProxy. To do this, you look at the widget.

Each service has unique requirements so pick the one that best meets
your portal deployment needs. Then we're adding each array to the
countriesData array.

Our use case requires it so that the column headings match up with the
row data in each column.

You don't need to hardcode specific behavior into the widget.
The service provider can still track the usage and limit access if the
application key is misused.

You can submit a question on that topic any time during that week. With
this example, you can enter a location into the GeoCoder widget and a
tooltip that points to the location is added on top of the map widget.
We'll then post a selected set of questions and answers.
Even though JavaScript and Ajax are rapidly catching up as the Web
development technique of choice, open issues abound. Creating the
portlet. I can now add this page fragment to all the pages in my
application.

In essence if you call this from your JavaScript code you will need a
global function showResults that takes a single argument.

Start with the JSP pages. Accordingly, executives can configure their
dashboards to monitor performance and create personalized mashups with
just a few clicks. xml File Finally, create the portlet deployment
descriptor as a code segment in the portlet.
I created a script called index. You can, but you need to add a little
bit of code that will convert the object representation of your data
into the representation shown above so that JavaScript can evaluate it.
xml file, unpack the WAR file and then re-package it with the jar
command after editing the file.

jsp file in the download bundle.

A portlet can fetch content from various data sources to create a
mashup.

Creating the portlet. See Your First Phobos Application for more
details. jMaki uses the best parts of Java and . In this class, I added
a method to create some rows of data.