Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/04/30 04:48:10 UTC

System Resources

Hello:

Where can I change / update where it is suggested the maximum amount of RAM / Core the compute offering allows.

I have 16 Core = 32 Gig RAM

But it seems as though I cannot offer a compute offering with more the 1 core | 1.5 Gig.

Please advise,

Maurice

Re: System Resources

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
You can't edit CPU/RAM for an existing offering, only create a new one
and apply it to new or existing VMs.

UI:
Service Offerings > Compute Offerings > Add Compute Offering

API:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/root_admin/createServiceOffering.html

Kirk

Re: System Resources