Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2003/09/18 14:40:19 UTC

RE: Does WSDL2Java support all of types of indicators in wsdl sch ema?

I believe Axis looks at the QName of the element (tns:i1 or tns:i2) and maps that to the correct item in the complex type.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
But in SOAP message those Qnames can be tns:arg1 and tns:arg2. and they can
come on the wire in any order. How do we know which one is for i1 and which
is for i2 ?.

Susantha.